Instantly upgrade your traction and cornering performance with the Line Pro 40. The wide, durable, and lightweight carbon rim perfectly supports plus tires. The wheels are built around Rapid Drive 108 hubs for near-instant engagement to keep you powering through even the most challenging terrain.
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability
- Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Boost 110/148 and Stacked Lacing dramatically increase wheel stiffness
- Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 41mm internal, 46mm external width, 28 hole fr/r
- 28 front/rear DT Swiss Aerolite 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately
- Includes 21mm TLR tape, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Material||OCLV Pro carbon|
|Rim Width||41mm internal, 46mm external|
|Hub(s)||Rapid Drive 108, 6 bolt|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Aerolite 14/17G bladed spokes|
|Nipples||Alpina alloy locking|
Front: 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately|
|Extras||21mm TLR tape, TLR valve, valve core removal tool|
* Subject to change without notice.
|15 x 110mm / Anthracite/Black / Front||601479686193||552408||552408|