Allant+ 7S is a performance e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a fast, stylish e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. A super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor, quality parts, and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town every day.
It's right for you if...
You know the advantages of commuting and getting around your city by e-bike and don't want to waste your time sitting in traffic or searching for a parking spot. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance, hydroformed aluminum frame with a stagger geometry that fully encases a long-life 500Wh battery; an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph; and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 9-speed Shimano Alivio drivetrain, powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an integrated front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is equipped with a road-smoothing suspension fork, quality parts, and Bosch’s speediest motor.
Why you'll love it
- A fast, powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher roads
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like fenders and lights that run off the battery
|Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm
|Bosch PowerTube 500
|Max Assisted Speed
|28 mph / 45 kph
|High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, Range Boost compatible, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR
|SR Suntour Mobie25, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, preload, rebound, lockout, post mount disc, 100x15mm thru-axle, 50mm travel
|FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom
Front: 100 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 135 x 5mm QR
|Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, Presta valve
|Bontrager Disc, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc
|J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black
|Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57c
|Shimano Alivio T4000, long cage
|Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
|Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed
|Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm
|Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
|Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible
|Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor
|Bontrager Satellite City pedal
|Bontrager Commuter Comp
|Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm
|Accessories & Extras
|AXA Blueline taillight, Herrmans MR8 headlight, kickstand
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Quicksilver / Medium
|Matte Quicksilver / Large
|Nautical Navy / Medium
|Nautical Navy / Large